For questions about events, please contact us.
- First Thursday each month – Monthly Grotto Meeting – Summit Hut on Speedway at 6:30pm.
- Saturday after the second Friday each month – Vertical training with SARA Instructor Dave Brown, please contact SAG for details.
- First Sunday each month – Monthly conservation trip (seasonally) – caravan/carpool generally leaves TTT at 7:00am, please contact SAG to confirm.
- Monday evenings weekly – Conditioning Hike up Tumamoc Hill – leaves trailhead at 6:30pm.
- Monthly, date and time vary – Board Meeting, all SAG members welcome to attend, please contact SAG for details.
Mar 2 Onyx Cleanup – CANCELED
Mar 3 Sphinx Cleanup – CANCELED
Mar 7 Monthly Grotto Meeting – Summit Hut on Speedway at 6:30pm
Mar 7-8 Outreach at SARSEF event
Mar 9-10 Bat Talk in Sonoita – events all day; potluck at 5:30 pm
Mar 9-10 J-pit Survey – final weekend of the season
Mar 9-10 C Cave Camp-out – If interested, contact SAG to reserve trip spots.
Mar 30-31 C Canyon Camp-out – Includes trips to UVH, I, HJ, and MG.
If interested, contact SAG to reserve trip spots.
Apr 5-8 Western Mappers survey trip
Apr 6 Onyx Cleanup – generally leaves TTT at 8:00am, please contact
SAG to confirm.
Apr 7 Sphinx Cleanup – generally leaves TTT at 8:00am, please contact
SAG to confirm. Last Sphinx cleanup of the season.
Apr 13-14 ARA Spring Regional – trips to O, B, and SP; raffle
May 11-18 NCRC weeklong in Indiana
Oct 4-6 Orientation to Cave Rescue in Tucson – details TBD
Please see the SAG FaceBook page for up-to-date event postings. (NOTE: Facebook page currently under construction.)