For questions about events, please contact us.
- First Thursday each month – Monthly Grotto Meeting – Summit Hut on Speedway at 6:30 pm.
- Saturday after the second Friday each month – Vertical training with SARA Instructor Dave Brown, please contact SAG for details.
- First Sunday each month – Monthly conservation trip (seasonally) – caravan/carpool generally leaves the TTT off I-10 at Craycroft at 7:00 am, please contact SAG to confirm.
- Monday evenings weekly – Conditioning Hike up Tumamoc Hill – leaves trailhead at 6:30 pm.
- Monthly, date and time vary – Board Meeting, all SAG members welcome to attend, please contact SAG for details.
May 4 Onyx cleanup – Meet at TTT at 7:30 am or cave at 8:30 am;
includes outside work on trail restoration
May 8 Discussion Meeting on Cave Management in Southern AZ –
6:30 pm at Kartchner Caverns theatre, open to local grotto
members. Also available via call-in; contact us for that info.
May 10 Special EGI Meeting – Join our other Tucson grotto at
Colossal Cave, 7:30 pm. Bring money for the raffle!
May 11 Technical Training with EGI
May 11-12 Survey Trip in Copper Canyon, in the Huachuca Mountains
May 11-18 NCRC weeklong in Indiana
May 18-19 Tentative Survey Trip
May 27 Tentative Memorial Day Weekend CAG Trip – probably
someplace cooler, like Payson
Jun 1 Potluck for Grotto Members
Jun 6 Monthly Grotto Meeting – Summit Hut on Speedway at 6:30 pm
Jun 17-21 NSS Convention in Tennessee
Oct 4-6 Orientation to Cave Rescue in Tucson – details TBD
Please see the SAG FaceBook page for up-to-date event postings. (NOTE: Facebook page currently under construction.)